How does Zoom work? Follow
Zoom has been a remarkably user-friendly tool for our patients and providers overall. However, there are ways to make it more likely that your Zoom meeting will be successful.
If you are having technical difficulties with your Zoom connection during or before a meeting, try the following steps:
• Check your internet connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection with enough bandwidth to support a Zoom call.
• Update Zoom: Ensure you have the latest version of Zoom installed on your device.
• Restart your device: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix common technical issues.
• Check your device's camera and microphone: Confirm your camera and microphone are connected and working correctly. Zoom offers a range of online information to help you with your audio and video.
• Check your Zoom settings: Make sure your audio and video settings are set to the device that you want to use, that they aren’t muted, and that your volume settings are adjusted.
• Check your firewall: If you are using a firewall, ensure it is not blocking Zoom.
• Check for updates for your device's operating system: Sometimes updates can fix compatibility issues.
• Test your connection: Try joining a test call to check your audio and video quality.
• Check for conflicting apps: Some apps may be conflicting with Zoom. Try closing open apps that you’re not using and see if it resolves the issue.
If you have tried these helpful tips and are still experiencing problems, please call us for additional assistance.